Helloo,,,.......
usually I want to smile like a sun in the morning. But this hearth is too sick when I have to lie. The problems came in last month. I looked like the stupit one. why???? yahhhh.... I am too much thinking about the useless boy. I never did what my parents asked, I was too selfie coz of loving him. now, I was too regret. I was too disappointed. I couldn't be focus having this middle test. someone that I really believe his word, but he made me disappointing many times, and I wonder why I still believe in him.
many times with the same problem. But I still believe his word. I still forgive him. am I too stupit?
I looked being run by his X girl. their shadow is too scare. I couldn't stand in this situation. I want to run away from them. I want to start with a new life without them. I want forget all about them.
But I want to blame them too.I want to slap their chick loudly, I want to cry, they are too rude.
Oh Dear My God, let me forget them, and find another one better than him.I let him with her, but please don't make him come in my life anymore. I feel sick, even he never hurt me directly. But I really beieve with my feeling that he lied me, he lied me, he lied me.
Dear My God, The Lor Of The world, please don't make me to love him anymore. he isn't good for me. guide me in Your good way my God. I am too sick. I was too hurt. but no one knows it. besides my smilling there is the big pain.
thank you anyway.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar